Friday, February 3, 2012

Connexion 23

I've been calling around to businesses to beef up my portfolio, and I've been having a lot of positive response! Maybe not a lot of jobs yet, but lots of positive responses. I may be painting a car dealership's windows next week, a restaurant wants me to design their chalkboard menu here and in Idaho Falls weekly-ish (which I'm really excited about), and I've even been offered an opportunity to paint a mural on the side of a restaurant! Yikes! We'll see about that one...
I got to paint the windows for a local clothing store this past week. They were really laid back about it, so it was fun for me to choose whatever I wanted to paint, so I chose something I was pretty comfortable with. They really liked it! I had to paint at night so that Richie could be with the kids, so it was a tad bit chilly, but totally worth it!



1 comment: