Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Erickson GMC

I had the privilege of painting a car dealership's windows here in town a few weeks ago. They wanted to advertise for their upcoming tent sale and told me they wanted a circus theme but no to animals and yes to a red and white striped tent. That left my plenty of freedom, which was nice. I wanted it to seem up to date while still giving it that old school circus feel without seeming cheesy, and this is what I came up with. I was flattered that they followed my design when using the marquee to advertise as well. There were 4 sections they wanted painted on different sides of the building to they could catch the attention of cars coming from all directions. The two sets of very tall windows were on opposite sides of the building (same design), and the two smaller windows were on the front of the building.




1 comment: